Escapades hits 500!!

  • Pat or Bert Hall
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 11, 2004
      A big congrats to M & G on reaching the bit 500.  They picked a tough one out in the boonies, and, of course, went in the hard way.
      Way to go guys.
      Tanky
    • Brenda Iealti
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 11, 2004
        [:)]Glad to be part of the hunt for # 500!! We had a fun time finding it, the long way or not!!
        Team Private Eyes~ Tio and Brenda

        Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
        A big congrats to M & G on reaching the bit 500.  They picked a tough one out in the boonies, and, of course, went in the hard way.
        Way to go guys.
        Tanky

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Donald Liddiard
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 11, 2004
          We too would like to congratulate the Escapades on the big 500! Way to go guys, Rock&Crystal (& Pebble, too)

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 11, 2004
            WooHoo!  Half way to 1K.  We won't be seeing you next weekend at pizza, but we hope to make it up that way again soon since we had so much fun at the last NUTS event we attended.

            Debby and Bill

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 12, 2004
              Way to go you guys.  Keep it up.

              Gary&Vicky

                [:)]Glad to be part of the hunt for # 500!! We had a fun time finding it, the long way or not!!
                Team Private Eyes~ Tio and Brenda

                Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
                A big congrats to M & G on reaching the bit 500.  They picked a tough one out in the boonies, and, of course, went in the hard way.
                Way to go guys.
                Tanky

                Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

                Do you Yahoo!?

                Do you Yahoo!?

                http://mail.yahoo.com

              • Chuck Murphey
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 12, 2004
                  Way to go Mike & Gail soon you will be pushing Tanky and Rock & Crystal. The first 500 are the hardest.

                  Thewoodchuck

                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 12, 2004
                    Hey, wait a minute...when I hit 100 everyone told me
                    the first 100 were the hardest...hmmmm...sounds like a
                    conspiracy to me...

                    Congrats to the milestoners for their lovely numbers!