Re: [NUTS] Were really NUTS now!!

  • B F
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2004

      Congratulations Joe!

      I am thrilled you guys are having so much fun with it!  As to you calling it a sport... Some might consider it a hobby.  However, with the gusto and enthusiasm most people in N.U.T.S. have it very well could be classified as a sport.  (Hopefully never enough competition to be a contact sport!!)

       I look forward to the "Pizza Event" to meet some of the members... I hope you can make it too Joe!

      Franfam1

      Bob Francis Jr.

      Joe and/or Kimberly Fitzer <joexandxkim@...> wrote:
      Thank you, and I just gave to say that this sport is a blast. My wife and kids go most of the time and its fun and safe for all ages. Hope to see some of you beating the brush.
      JKFitzer

      http://mail.yahoo.com