RE: [NUTS] Congrats to Rock & Crystal for breaking 6K!

  • Bryan Wright
    Message 1 of 14 , May 15 10:15 PM

      Wow, that is a great number!  I was just introducing a few newcomers to caching this evening, and after they found a couple, I told them about some of the “locals” like R&C J  Their eyes glazed over when I mentioned the numbers.  I think that is quite the compliment to y’all!!!

      Congrats to some great people!

      The SKWERL (bryan)

      Message 2 of 14 , May 16 8:28 AM
        Congrats to Rock and Crystal!!!! Excellent Job guys!

        FireDawn

        fearthefish <fearthefish@...> wrote:
        Well done! I also like your new bio on your profile page. We look
        forward to the quality hides!

        I'm looking forward to seeing you and all other NUTS going to the GEBS
        rally next month. In the meantime, enjoy GW5 and congrats again!

        Joe - Fearthefish

      • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
        Message 3 of 14 , May 16 11:31 PM

          That’s a big accomplishment… deserves a big CONGRATULATIONS!!  =0)

          Way to go guys!

          Redvoodoo and gang

          WHOOO HOOO!  Next stop Hawaii , the 50 State Challenge and Disneyland !

          Congrats guys!

          with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

        • Shelly Curtis
          Message 4 of 14 , May 18 4:30 PM

            Way to go T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's about time you got caught up on your logs so we can all say our congrats! ;-)

            Shelly

          • Kenneth Clark
            Message 5 of 14 , May 18 5:03 PM
              Congrats!!!!!  About dang time............ but no more help on my caches for the next 1K.

              Ken (graniteman84)

              Shelly Curtis <salmonfallswidow@...> wrote:
              Way to go T!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!! It's about time you got caught up on your logs so we can all say our congrats! ;-)

              Shelly

            • kricket_213
              Message 6 of 14 , May 18 9:00 PM
                Congratulation Trevor!! That is an awesome number to grab in such a
                short time.
                whitetail39&travler13
                Don & Kricket
              • Bill Hoke
                Message 7 of 14 , May 19 3:21 AM
                  Congrats Mr. T !! Thats awesome,man.
                  billandlore
                  wrote:

                  Way to go T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's about time you
                  got caught up on your logs so we can all say our
                  congrats! ;-)

                  Shelly
                • dawn mateo
                  Message 8 of 14 , May 19 9:12 AM