Thank you!

  • Rock&Crystal
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2007
      Wow, thanks for the kind congrats on our milestone. We had hoped to
      make this one by GeoWoodstock 5, so guess we got it and then some. :o)
      We will also achieve another fun task at GW5, that being our 100th
      event. But the very best milestone is the number of wonderful folks we
      have met along the way, and count among our dearest friends! You guys
      are all NUTS, and you ROCK! And thanks again, Rock&Crystal