Our 199th NUTS member!!

  • Rock&Crystal
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2007
      Just a note to welcome our 199th NUTS member, NittanyDave. Welcome to
      this crazy batch of cachers. Some of us NUTS are looking forward to
      enjoying NittanyDave's hospitality at GeoWoodstock 5 in beautiful
      Raleigh, NC in two weeks. We hope we will be able to return our
      NORTHERN CA hospitality next year at the same time. :o) Again, welcome
      and we look forward to meeting you soon, Rock&Crystal