Re: [NUTS] Congrats to Rock & Crystal for breaking 6K!

  • Bill Hoke
    Message 1 of 14 , May 15, 2007
      Way to go you guys. At the rate ,We cache it will take
      15 years to reach those numbers.
      billandlore
      --- thrak <thrak@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      Man, that's a LOT of caching. Grats on being crazy!

      fearthefish wrote:
      Well done! I also like your new bio on your profile
      page. We look
      forward to the quality hides!

      I'm looking forward to seeing you and all other NUTS
      going to the GEBS
      rally next month. In the meantime, enjoy GW5 and
      congrats again!

      Joe - Fearthefish
    • BootyBuddies
      Message 2 of 14 , May 15, 2007
        That's alot of NUTS.  Congrats!  No wonder we haven't seen R&C lately.  They've been busy caching their way in shape for GWV.

        Bill & Debby

        ------------ --------- --------- ---

        fearthefish wrote:
        Well done! I also like your new bio on your profile
        page. We look
        forward to the quality hides!

        I'm looking forward to seeing you and all other NUTS
        going to the GEBS
        rally next month. In the meantime, enjoy GW5 and
        congrats again!

        Joe - Fearthefish

        Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

      • Trevor Anderson
        Message 3 of 14 , May 15, 2007
          WHOOO HOOO!  Next stop Hawaii, the 50 State Challenge and Disneyland!
          Congrats guys!

          with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.
        • Bryan Wright
          Message 4 of 14 , May 15, 2007

            Wow, that is a great number!  I was just introducing a few newcomers to caching this evening, and after they found a couple, I told them about some of the “locals” like R&C J  Their eyes glazed over when I mentioned the numbers.  I think that is quite the compliment to y’all!!!

            Congrats to some great people!

            The SKWERL (bryan)

            WHOOO HOOO!  Next stop Hawaii , the 50 State Challenge and Disneyland !

            Congrats guys!

            with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

          • dawn mateo
            Message 5 of 14 , May 16, 2007
              Congrats to Rock and Crystal!!!! Excellent Job guys!

              FireDawn

              fearthefish <fearthefish@...> wrote:
              Well done! I also like your new bio on your profile page. We look
              forward to the quality hides!

              I'm looking forward to seeing you and all other NUTS going to the GEBS
              rally next month. In the meantime, enjoy GW5 and congrats again!

              Joe - Fearthefish

            • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
              Message 6 of 14 , May 16, 2007

                That’s a big accomplishment… deserves a big CONGRATULATIONS!!  =0)

                Way to go guys!

                Redvoodoo and gang

                WHOOO HOOO!  Next stop Hawaii , the 50 State Challenge and Disneyland !

                Congrats guys!

                with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

              • Shelly Curtis
                Message 7 of 14 , May 18, 2007

                  Way to go T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's about time you got caught up on your logs so we can all say our congrats! ;-)

                  Shelly

                • Kenneth Clark
                  Message 8 of 14 , May 18, 2007
                    Congrats!!!!!  About dang time............ but no more help on my caches for the next 1K.

                    Ken (graniteman84)

                    Shelly Curtis <salmonfallswidow@...> wrote:
                    Way to go T!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!! It's about time you got caught up on your logs so we can all say our congrats! ;-)

                    Shelly

                  • kricket_213
                    Message 9 of 14 , May 18, 2007
                      Congratulation Trevor!! That is an awesome number to grab in such a
                      short time.
                      whitetail39&travler13
                      Don & Kricket
                    • Bill Hoke