RE: [NUTS] Congrats to Rock & Crystal for breaking 6K!

  • erin@inreach.com
    Message 1 of 14 , May 15, 2007

      Way to go, R & C!!!  Small-Fry is sending you gigantic virtual hugs of congratulations.

      ErSamin

      Message 2 of 14 , May 15, 2007
        Way to go you guys. At the rate ,We cache it will take
        15 years to reach those numbers.
        billandlore
        --- thrak <thrak@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------

        Man, that's a LOT of caching. Grats on being crazy!

        fearthefish wrote:
        Well done! I also like your new bio on your profile
        page. We look
        forward to the quality hides!

        I'm looking forward to seeing you and all other NUTS
        going to the GEBS
        rally next month. In the meantime, enjoy GW5 and
        congrats again!

        Joe - Fearthefish
      • BootyBuddies
        Message 3 of 14 , May 15, 2007
          That's alot of NUTS.  Congrats!  No wonder we haven't seen R&C lately.  They've been busy caching their way in shape for GWV.

          Bill & Debby

          ------------ --------- --------- ---

          fearthefish wrote:
          Well done! I also like your new bio on your profile
          page. We look
          forward to the quality hides!

          I'm looking forward to seeing you and all other NUTS
          going to the GEBS
          rally next month. In the meantime, enjoy GW5 and
          congrats again!

          Joe - Fearthefish

          Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

        • Trevor Anderson
          Message 4 of 14 , May 15, 2007
            WHOOO HOOO!  Next stop Hawaii, the 50 State Challenge and Disneyland!
            Congrats guys!

            with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.
          • Bryan Wright
            Message 5 of 14 , May 15, 2007

              Wow, that is a great number!  I was just introducing a few newcomers to caching this evening, and after they found a couple, I told them about some of the “locals” like R&C J  Their eyes glazed over when I mentioned the numbers.  I think that is quite the compliment to y’all!!!

              Congrats to some great people!

              The SKWERL (bryan)

              WHOOO HOOO!  Next stop Hawaii , the 50 State Challenge and Disneyland !

              Congrats guys!

              with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

            • dawn mateo
              Message 6 of 14 , May 16, 2007
                Congrats to Rock and Crystal!!!! Excellent Job guys!

                FireDawn

                fearthefish <fearthefish@...> wrote:
                Well done! I also like your new bio on your profile page. We look
                forward to the quality hides!

                I'm looking forward to seeing you and all other NUTS going to the GEBS
                rally next month. In the meantime, enjoy GW5 and congrats again!

                Joe - Fearthefish

              • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
                Message 7 of 14 , May 16, 2007

                  That’s a big accomplishment… deserves a big CONGRATULATIONS!!  =0)

                  Way to go guys!

                  Redvoodoo and gang

                  WHOOO HOOO!  Next stop Hawaii , the 50 State Challenge and Disneyland !

                  Congrats guys!

                  with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

                • Shelly Curtis
                  Message 8 of 14 , May 18, 2007

                    Way to go T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's about time you got caught up on your logs so we can all say our congrats! ;-)

                    Shelly

                  • Kenneth Clark
                    Message 9 of 14 , May 18, 2007
                      Congrats!!!!!  About dang time............ but no more help on my caches for the next 1K.

                      Ken (graniteman84)

                      Shelly Curtis <salmonfallswidow@...> wrote:
                      Way to go T!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!! It's about time you got caught up on your logs so we can all say our congrats! ;-)

                      Shelly

                    • kricket_213
                      Message 10 of 14 , May 18, 2007
                        Congratulation Trevor!! That is an awesome number to grab in such a
                        short time.
                        whitetail39&travler13
                        Don & Kricket
                      • Bill Hoke