Congrats to Rock & Crystal for breaking 6K!

  • fearthefish
    Message 1 of 14 , May 15 5:25 PM
      Well done! I also like your new bio on your profile page. We look
      forward to the quality hides!

      I'm looking forward to seeing you and all other NUTS going to the GEBS
      rally next month. In the meantime, enjoy GW5 and congrats again!

      Joe - Fearthefish
    • thrak

        Message 3 of 14 , May 15 6:24 PM

          Way to go, R & C!!!  Small-Fry is sending you gigantic virtual hugs of congratulations.

          ErSamin

          Message 4 of 14 , May 15 6:27 PM
            Way to go you guys. At the rate ,We cache it will take
            15 years to reach those numbers.
            billandlore

            ---------------------------------

            fearthefish wrote:
            Well done! I also like your new bio on your profile
            page. We look
            forward to the quality hides!

            I'm looking forward to seeing you and all other NUTS
            going to the GEBS
            rally next month. In the meantime, enjoy GW5 and
            congrats again!

            Joe - Fearthefish
          • BootyBuddies
            Message 5 of 14 , May 15 7:15 PM
              That's alot of NUTS.  Congrats!  No wonder we haven't seen R&C lately.  They've been busy caching their way in shape for GWV.

              Bill & Debby

              ------------ --------- --------- ---

              fearthefish wrote:
              Well done! I also like your new bio on your profile
              page. We look
              forward to the quality hides!

              I'm looking forward to seeing you and all other NUTS
              going to the GEBS
              rally next month. In the meantime, enjoy GW5 and
              congrats again!

              Joe - Fearthefish

              Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

            • Trevor Anderson
              Message 6 of 14 , May 15 8:52 PM
                WHOOO HOOO!  Next stop Hawaii, the 50 State Challenge and Disneyland!
                Congrats guys!

                with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.
              • Bryan Wright
                Message 7 of 14 , May 15 10:15 PM

                  Wow, that is a great number!  I was just introducing a few newcomers to caching this evening, and after they found a couple, I told them about some of the “locals” like R&C J  Their eyes glazed over when I mentioned the numbers.  I think that is quite the compliment to y’all!!!

                  Congrats to some great people!

                  The SKWERL (bryan)

                  WHOOO HOOO!  Next stop Hawaii , the 50 State Challenge and Disneyland !

                  Congrats guys!

                  with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

                • dawn mateo
                  Message 8 of 14 , May 16 8:28 AM
                    Congrats to Rock and Crystal!!!! Excellent Job guys!

                    FireDawn

                    fearthefish <fearthefish@...> wrote:
                    Well done! I also like your new bio on your profile page. We look
                    forward to the quality hides!

                    I'm looking forward to seeing you and all other NUTS going to the GEBS
                    rally next month. In the meantime, enjoy GW5 and congrats again!

                    Joe - Fearthefish

                  • MATT AND STEPHANIE MOORE
                    Message 9 of 14 , May 16 11:31 PM

                      That’s a big accomplishment… deserves a big CONGRATULATIONS!!  =0)

                      Way to go guys!

                      Redvoodoo and gang

                      WHOOO HOOO!  Next stop Hawaii , the 50 State Challenge and Disneyland !

                      Congrats guys!

                      with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

                    • Shelly Curtis
                      Message 10 of 14 , May 18 4:30 PM

                        Way to go T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's about time you got caught up on your logs so we can all say our congrats! ;-)

                        Shelly

                      • Kenneth Clark
                        Message 11 of 14 , May 18 5:03 PM
                          Congrats!!!!!  About dang time............ but no more help on my caches for the next 1K.

                          Ken (graniteman84)

                          Shelly Curtis <salmonfallswidow@...> wrote:
                          Way to go T!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!! It's about time you got caught up on your logs so we can all say our congrats! ;-)

                          Shelly

                        • kricket_213
                          Message 12 of 14 , May 18 9:00 PM
                            Congratulation Trevor!! That is an awesome number to grab in such a
                            short time.
                            whitetail39&travler13
                            Don & Kricket
                          • Bill Hoke