Re: [NUTS] Event in May?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2007
      Aww NUTS!! There is nothing planned currently for this month and we need a two week head start to conform with G.Ccom event requirements, so it would have to be AFTER the 23rd. We will be heading to GeoWoodstock in Raleigh, NC that day!  Escapades and BluCruz are going too. Anyone wanna do an event??? Anyone... anyone...??   Sorry we'll miss you guys, Rock&Crystal

      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2007
        RCGDS has an event this Saturday in Coloma.  U all come!!!!!!!!

        From: <redhawk2853@...>