Event in May?

  • jesterboxer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 7:04 PM
      Hi everybody,
      The semester is over and we are comming back for about a month. We were
      wondering if anyone is planning or thinking about having an event this
      month. We would love to see everyone while we are back. Met some local
      cachers here at an event last week. May even have recruted one into the
      NUTS. Another coin collecter. (I wont hold that against her though)
      Look forward to hearing from you.
      Rich
      $jester (and crew)