plunkandfroggy@yahoo.com has a new Yahoo! Mail address

  • TrueSwitch on behalf of plunkandfroggy@y
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2007
      TrueSwitch
      Yahoo! Mail
      I have a brand-spanking-new Yahoo! Mail address.

      I have a brand-spanking-new Yahoo! Mail address.

      Hello. plunksfroggy@... asked us to shoot you a quick note about this new Yahoo! Mail address.It's plunksfroggy@... and that's where to send all messages to plunksfroggy@... from now on. Be sure to update your address book now.

      Interested too? Go check out Yahoo! Mail
      Yahoo!Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your home page.
      Please do not reply to this message. This is a service email related to your use of Yahoo! Mail. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! Product Submit is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.