Re: new name

  • Roamingbull
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4 11:01 AM
      Cool! I am so happy to see that groundspeak has proven to take into
      consideration the whole picture, rather than just refer to a given
      set of rules and Geo laws. Double thumbs up to them for allowing
      this change to take place. I like the name, it is perfect in most
      every way.

      -Tony

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...>
      wrote:

      > It's official! My geocaching name has been changed. From now on,
      I will log as Plunk's Froggy. Could the person in charge of this
      list please change my email address to plunksfroggy@...?