RE: [NUTS] new name

  • erin@inreach.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2007

      Awesome!  Kudos to Groundspeak for allowing this most appropriate name change.  You will always be Plunk’s Froggy.

      ErSamin

      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2007
        Cool! I am so happy to see that groundspeak has proven to take into
        consideration the whole picture, rather than just refer to a given
        set of rules and Geo laws. Double thumbs up to them for allowing
        this change to take place. I like the name, it is perfect in most
        every way.

        -Tony

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...>