Re: [NUTS] new name

  • thrak
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2007
      Sweet!  I was hoping that, under the special circumstances, groundspeak would let you change your name. Normally they just say, "NO".

      Bert Mansfield wrote:
      It's official!  My geocaching name has been changed.  From now on, I will log as Plunk's Froggy.  Could the person in charge of this list please change my email address to plunksfroggy@ yahoo.com?
      Thanks to all of you wonderful NUTS for making me feel welcome in Plunk's absence.
      Char
      Plunk's Froggy

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • erin@inreach.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2007

        Awesome!  Kudos to Groundspeak for allowing this most appropriate name change.  You will always be Plunk’s Froggy.

        ErSamin

        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2007
          Cool! I am so happy to see that groundspeak has proven to take into
          consideration the whole picture, rather than just refer to a given
          set of rules and Geo laws. Double thumbs up to them for allowing
          this change to take place. I like the name, it is perfect in most
          every way.

          -Tony

          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...>