new name

  • Bert Mansfield
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2007
      It's official!  My geocaching name has been changed.  From now on, I will log as Plunk's Froggy.  Could the person in charge of this list please change my email address to plunksfroggy@...?
      Thanks to all of you wonderful NUTS for making me feel welcome in Plunk's absence.
      Char
      Plunk's Froggy

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • thrak
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2007
        Sweet!  I was hoping that, under the special circumstances, groundspeak would let you change your name. Normally they just say, "NO".

        It's official!  My geocaching name has been changed.  From now on, I will log as Plunk's Froggy.  Could the person in charge of this list please change my email address to plunksfroggy@ yahoo.com?

      • erin@inreach.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2007

          Awesome!  Kudos to Groundspeak for allowing this most appropriate name change.  You will always be Plunk’s Froggy.

          ErSamin

          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2007
            Cool! I am so happy to see that groundspeak has proven to take into
            consideration the whole picture, rather than just refer to a given
            set of rules and Geo laws. Double thumbs up to them for allowing
            this change to take place. I like the name, it is perfect in most
            every way.

            -Tony

            --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...>