Re: [NUTS] Northern California Invasion of GW5 Shirts etc.

  • thrak
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2007
      Nice. Sure wish I could go but........... If I could go I'd definitely buy one of these and wear it at GW5. I think they're great.

      Gary McElroy wrote:

      I figured that since I was getting so many "can we
      have this and can we have that?" requests, I made a
      shirt design that incorporates most everything and
      everyone in a very generic way without infringing on
      anyones copyrights or logo's. NUTS, RCGDS, & GBA are
      represented on the design.
      Check them out and buy if you like! I didn't mark up
      any prices! What you pay, is what cafepress charges. I
      am not making any profit from this at all!
      If you want my design on a different style shirt that
      I dont have in the shop then e-mail me and I'll try to
      get it on the site for you.
      Can someone forward this to GBA please.
      Thanks, Gary(blucruz)

      http://www.cafepres s.com/blucruz

        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2007
          I love them! Ordered mine, one for the hubby, a cap...
          Oh, found some other neat things there - got the dogs each a tee - oh,
          dear! This is why I avoid online shopping! Too easy!

          But, thanx! We're looking forward to wearing them with pride in NC!

          Alisandra & Bruce
          Team Psychopuppy