Re: [NUTS] Northern California Invasion of GW5 Shirts etc.

  • Jenn Oates
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2007
      That's great, Gary.  :)

      On May 1, 2007, at 8:23 PM, Gary McElroy wrote:

      I figured that since I was getting so many "can we
      have this and can we have that?" requests, I made a
      shirt design that incorporates most everything and
      everyone in a very generic way without infringing on
      anyones copyrights or logo's. NUTS, RCGDS, & GBA are
      represented on the design.
      Check them out and buy if you like! I didn't mark up
      any prices! What you pay, is what cafepress charges. I
      am not making any profit from this at all!
      If you want my design on a different style shirt that
      I dont have in the shop then e-mail me and I'll try to
      get it on the site for you.
      Can someone forward this to GBA please.
      Thanks, Gary(blucruz)

      http://www.cafepress.com/blucruz

    • thrak

          Message 4 of 5 , May 3, 2007
            I love them! Ordered mine, one for the hubby, a cap...
            Oh, found some other neat things there - got the dogs each a tee - oh,
            dear! This is why I avoid online shopping! Too easy!

            But, thanx! We're looking forward to wearing them with pride in NC!

            Alisandra & Bruce
            Team Psychopuppy