RE: [NUTS] New name

  • Warren Harding
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2007

      47Froggy47

      47Dad47

      From: Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...>
      To: NUTS Group <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [NUTS] New name
      Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:58:29 -0700 (PDT)

      Since I've still been logging as Plunk & Froggy, quite a few folks have asked me, "Where's Plunk"?  To avoid making me and others uncomfortable, I'm thinking of changing my geocaching name.  I know that geocaching.com doesn't usually do name changes, but I hope they will in this case.
      I've thought of
      Plunk's Froggy
      Just Froggy
      1Froggy
      Let me know which you think is best or give me your ideas.
      Thanks all you NUTS.
      Char

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      Don�t quit your job � Take Classes Online and Earn your Degree in 1 year. Start Today!
    • Jenn Oates
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2007
        Naturally.
        I personally kind of like Plunk's Froggy, because I hate to leave Plunk out of it totally, given that I am sure he is still with you, caching happily on your shoulder as your silent partner.

        Jenn

        Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:
        47Froggy47
        47Dad47