Re: [NUTS] New name

  • Debra Haseleu
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2007
      Hi Char, I like Plunks froggy also. Debbie

      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2007

        Groggy Froggy.

        47Dad47

        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2007

          47Froggy47

          47Dad47

          From: Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...>
          To: NUTS Group <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:58:29 -0700 (PDT)

          Since I've still been logging as Plunk & Froggy, quite a few folks have asked me, "Where's Plunk"?  To avoid making me and others uncomfortable, I'm thinking of changing my geocaching name.  I know that geocaching.com doesn't usually do name changes, but I hope they will in this case.
          I've thought of
          Plunk's Froggy
          Just Froggy
          1Froggy
          Let me know which you think is best or give me your ideas.
          Thanks all you NUTS.
          Char

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

          Don�t quit your job � Take Classes Online and Earn your Degree in 1 year. Start Today!
        • Jenn Oates
          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2007
            Naturally.
            I personally kind of like Plunk's Froggy, because I hate to leave Plunk out of it totally, given that I am sure he is still with you, caching happily on your shoulder as your silent partner.

            Jenn

            Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:
            47Froggy47
            47Dad47