Re: [NUTS] Re: Fairfield Restaurant Recommendation?

  • Bert Mansfield
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
      I have "Buy One Get One Free" coupons for Six Flags.  If anyone one wants them, just email me with a street address where you want me to mail them.

      Teeje <yaryar@...> wrote:
      I may be heading to Windsor and then Six Flag Discovery Kingdom (was
      Marine World) early July, so please share with the whole group!!! :D

      -- yar?yar!

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups. com, "Jim" <geospyder@. ..> wrote:

      > We are going to Windsor for a couple days - caching, tasting and
      > general R&R. On Sunday, May 13th we will be meeting our daughter and
      > her family from Stockton somewhere in the Fairfield area for
      > breakfast. Since the 13th is a Sunday and Mothers Day we'll probably
      > need reservations. Neither our daughter nor us are familiar with the
      > area. Any suggestions?

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.