Kitty report!

  • Gary McElroy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      Hi All,
      For anyone who didn't make the event this last
      Saturday in Willows....too bad, you missed out on a
      great time and great meal.
      We took in another $70.00 on a NUTS 3 coin raffle. Not
      bad for only 26 people being there.
      Thanks to the proceeds from the sale of our NUTS Coin
      the Kitty is a healthy $1754.26
      Thanks All
      Gary (Blucruz)

      P.S. Watch Ebay for three NUTS coin auctions this
      week. 1-gold, 1-silver, and 1 antique copper, will be
      up for auction seperately.