Fairfield Restaurant Recommendation?

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
      We are going to Windsor for a couple days - caching, tasting and
      general R&R. On Sunday, May 13th we will be meeting our daughter and
      her family from Stockton somewhere in the Fairfield area for
      breakfast. Since the 13th is a Sunday and Mothers Day we'll probably
      need reservations. Neither our daughter nor us are familiar with the
      area. Any suggestions?
    • Teeje
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
        I may be heading to Windsor and then Six Flag Discovery Kingdom (was
        Marine World) early July, so please share with the whole group!!! :D

        -- yar?yar!

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <geospyder@...> wrote:

        > We are going to Windsor for a couple days - caching, tasting and
        > general R&R. On Sunday, May 13th we will be meeting our daughter and
        > her family from Stockton somewhere in the Fairfield area for
        > breakfast. Since the 13th is a Sunday and Mothers Day we'll probably
        > need reservations. Neither our daughter nor us are familiar with the
        > area. Any suggestions?

      • Bert Mansfield
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
          I have "Buy One Get One Free" coupons for Six Flags.  If anyone one wants them, just email me with a street address where you want me to mail them.

          Teeje <yaryar@...> wrote:
          I may be heading to Windsor and then Six Flag Discovery Kingdom (was
          Marine World) early July, so please share with the whole group!!! :D

          -- yar?yar!

          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups. com, "Jim" <geospyder@. ..> wrote:

          > We are going to Windsor for a couple days - caching, tasting and
          > general R&R. On Sunday, May 13th we will be meeting our daughter and
          > her family from Stockton somewhere in the Fairfield area for
          > breakfast. Since the 13th is a Sunday and Mothers Day we'll probably
          > need reservations. Neither our daughter nor us are familiar with the
          > area. Any suggestions?

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.