Willows Event

  • phoenix_l_ll_l
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 26, 2007
      Just to alert all you NUTS attending the event in Willows on Saturday. Oakstreetseekers and I
      (bishoptakesqueen) have placed 13 caches that will be published tomorrow. around Willows
      and mainly to the western foothills. West on 162 to Clark Valley Road, around and back to
      162 then North at Elk Creek toward Chrome and back out the Newville road to Orland. A
      lovely drive for this time of year and an opportunity to get a few more caches. At least 10 are
      full sized caches.
    • Bert Mansfield
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 26, 2007
        Thank you Oakstreetseeksers and bishoptakesqueen for all the new caches!  Shoud add to the fun for the few of us who are attending.
        Froggy

        phoenix_l_ll_l <garykemp@...> wrote:
        Just to alert all you NUTS attending the event in Willows on Saturday. Oakstreetseekers and I
        (bishoptakesqueen) have placed 13 caches that will be published tomorrow. around Willows
        and mainly to the western foothills. West on 162 to Clark Valley Road, around and back to
        162 then North at Elk Creek toward Chrome and back out the Newville road to Orland. A
        lovely drive for this time of year and an opportunity to get a few more caches. At least 10 are
        full sized caches.

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.