Yosemite CITO Event X2

  • Trevor Anderson
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15, 2007
      Howdy all,

      I have been asked to pass around a couple of CITO events.

      First the Yosemite Midsummer VIP/CITO Event:Tuolumne Meadows.  This is a little different than our trip last year to the valley.  It is in the Meadows and will be a blast.  Free camping and park admission from Friday July 20 through Monday July 23.  All for a half days work on Sunday morning from 8 to just after noon.  Gotta love it.  Here is the link.

      The second is another Yosemite VIP/CITO Event.  This one is exactly like last year and will be held in Yosemite Valley using I think the same campground.  ALL FREE (Camping and park Admission).  That one is slated for over Fathers Day weekend I have been told June 15 through 18.  More to come as I get the info.

      Hope to see you all around... I am even gonna try to host a Saturday Evening Event in Tuolumne Meadows.  Something about a Smore Eating Contest.

      Cheers
      Trevor from TRAKD

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.