Another great log from Ed...

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2004
       October 7 by The Badge & the Butterfly (272 found)
      In honor of Cedar Grove's "Shakespear in the Park"...(apologies to the Bard).

      I awoketh in the morn, and checketh thy internet.
      Behold! a new cache, with nary a find.

      I jumpeth into yon car, and ride like the wind.

      Praytell...could it be, or not to be? Perhaps firsteth to find?

      Nay! Second to findeth for this glorious cacheth.

      I thanketh ye for the good sport! Well done!
      I tooketh nary an item, and bestowed our sig medallion.

      Bows deeply to the audience)
      The End

      Ed (as my Julie(t) sleepeth)
      The Badgeith & the Butterflyith
      -Cliff notes available at all fine bookstores-