Country Cache

  • Blonde & Dangerous
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2007
      BlueMotmot reported that someone had left a can of pepperspray in the
      Country Cache. I retrieved it today. No record of who left it in there, so
      I'm wondering. Did someone leave it in there inadvertantly? If someone is
      missing their can, contact me and I'll get it back to you. I know I carry
      pepperspray because an incident while caching sometime ago at 1 mile in
      Chico. Thank goodness I've never had to use mine. And I hope I never do.
      But a handheld radio doesn't help if no ones on the other end, and I refuse
      to hit someone over the head with the GPS.

      Rosemary
      Blonde & Dangerous

      cachebox@...
    • Jenn Oates
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2007
        Oh heck no...risk damaging my GPS to wallop some miscreant?

        I'd use the pepper spray too.

        Blonde & Dangerous <cachebox@...> wrote:
        BlueMotmot reported that someone had left a can of pepperspray in the
        Country Cache. I retrieved it today. No record of who left it in there, so
        I'm wondering. Did someone leave it in there inadvertantly? If someone is
        missing their can, contact me and I'll get it back to you. I know I carry
        pepperspray because an incident while caching sometime ago at 1 mile in
        Chico. Thank goodness I've never had to use mine. And I hope I never do.
        But a handheld radio doesn't help if no ones on the other end, and I refuse
        to hit someone over the head with the GPS.

        Rosemary
        Blonde & Dangerous

        cachebox@earthlink. net

        BEGIN:VCARD