Re: [NUTS] Willows Event

  • Bert Mansfield
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 11, 2007
      That's because Pat & Larry's hasn't set a time.  i'll post it when I know exactly, but it will be a lunch thing.
      Char AKA Froggy

      thrak <thrak@...> wrote:
      I hate to be picky but......... . the cache page doesn't list the TIME!

      Bert Mansfield wrote:
      Aloha all you NUTS,
      I'm planning an event for Willows on April 28 at Pat & Larry's Steakhouse.  So far, I've got us down for lunch, tri-tip or chicken for $15.  I'm working on a vegeterian alternative.  Hope y'all come.
      Froggy

      in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
      to find your fit.

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?

    • Keith and Debbie
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 14, 2007
        Hi, just wanted to know when this event is going to take place?
        Seen alot about it but missed the date. Let me know and if we can make
        it I will respond. Well I will respond either way. Thanks Debbie and
        Keith
      • thrak

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 26, 2007
            Just to alert all you NUTS attending the event in Willows on Saturday. Oakstreetseekers and I
            (bishoptakesqueen) have placed 13 caches that will be published tomorrow. around Willows
            and mainly to the western foothills. West on 162 to Clark Valley Road, around and back to
            162 then North at Elk Creek toward Chrome and back out the Newville road to Orland. A
            lovely drive for this time of year and an opportunity to get a few more caches. At least 10 are
            full sized caches.
          • Bert Mansfield
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 26, 2007
              Thank you Oakstreetseeksers and bishoptakesqueen for all the new caches!  Shoud add to the fun for the few of us who are attending.
              Froggy

              phoenix_l_ll_l <garykemp@...> wrote:
              Just to alert all you NUTS attending the event in Willows on Saturday. Oakstreetseekers and I
              (bishoptakesqueen) have placed 13 caches that will be published tomorrow. around Willows
              and mainly to the western foothills. West on 162 to Clark Valley Road, around and back to
              162 then North at Elk Creek toward Chrome and back out the Newville road to Orland. A
              lovely drive for this time of year and an opportunity to get a few more caches. At least 10 are
              full sized caches.

              Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.