Nevada DeLorme Finishers event....

  • Bryan Wright
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11 9:37 AM
      A while back (well, November 2005), I held an event in southern Reno to
      recognize the first four cachers (DandM, Geo-Jeepers, L3-Geo and
      Rock&Crystal) to complete the Nevada DeLorme Challenge. Since then several
      other insane, er, crazy, er, obsessed, er *dedicated* cachers have completed
      this quest. NevadaWolf, Team GeoDragon, LaughingGravy and gbraach (from
      Idaho!) will be added to the Roll of Honor!

      To recognize their accomplishment, it is only fitting that we have an event
      to celebrate. Details such as menu and cost are still being finalized, but
      the event will be held:

      Sunday, May 6th ~3pm
      Bruno's Country Club and Motel
      Gerlach, NV

      Now if some other motivated cacher(s) finish before then, we'll dust off a
      chair and give them a seat at the table too!

      I'm looking forward to some old friends, and eating some ravioli and pie!

      The SKWERL
    • Bryan Wright
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13 11:02 AM
        Okay, just in case any NUTS are interested, event page is posted... hope to
        see some of you there! GC124PX: NV DeLorme Finders Get Lost in Gerlach!

        http://tinyurl.com/3y39w4

        or:

        http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=31d51c70-2ade-4c97-97
        16-52ad088c30cf

[...]