Re: [NUTS] Plunk Fruit

  • thrak
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2007
      I had a great time finding these in the dark of a moonless night. I LOVED the containers. :-)

      I only poked a stick in my eye once during the entire series. I did a really good job of it though........

      Bert Mansfield wrote:
      A great big THANK YOU to Blucruz for setting the caches Bert (Plunk) had planned.  I think you'll see what an evil mind Bert had for geocaching.  Enjoy them and thanks again Gary for remembering Bert in this fun way.
      Froggy

      always stay connected to friends.