Re: [NUTS] Willows Event

  • thrak
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 3, 2007
      I hate to be picky but.......... the cache page doesn't list the TIME!

      Bert Mansfield wrote:
      Aloha all you NUTS,
      I'm planning an event for Willows on April 28 at Pat & Larry's Steakhouse.  So far, I've got us down for lunch, tri-tip or chicken for $15.  I'm working on a vegeterian alternative.  Hope y'all come.
      Froggy

      in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
      to find your fit.
    • Pat Patterson

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 11, 2007
          That's because Pat & Larry's hasn't set a time.  i'll post it when I know exactly, but it will be a lunch thing.
          Char AKA Froggy

          Bert Mansfield wrote:
          Aloha all you NUTS,
          I'm planning an event for Willows on April 28 at Pat & Larry's Steakhouse.  So far, I've got us down for lunch, tri-tip or chicken for $15.  I'm working on a vegeterian alternative.  Hope y'all come.
          Froggy

          in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
          to find your fit.

          Looking for earth-friendly autos?

        • Keith and Debbie
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 14, 2007
            Hi, just wanted to know when this event is going to take place?
            Seen alot about it but missed the date. Let me know and if we can make
            it I will respond. Well I will respond either way. Thanks Debbie and
            Keith
          • thrak

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 26, 2007
                Just to alert all you NUTS attending the event in Willows on Saturday. Oakstreetseekers and I
                (bishoptakesqueen) have placed 13 caches that will be published tomorrow. around Willows
                and mainly to the western foothills. West on 162 to Clark Valley Road, around and back to
                162 then North at Elk Creek toward Chrome and back out the Newville road to Orland. A
                lovely drive for this time of year and an opportunity to get a few more caches. At least 10 are
                full sized caches.
              • Bert Mansfield
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 26, 2007
                  Thank you Oakstreetseeksers and bishoptakesqueen for all the new caches!  Shoud add to the fun for the few of us who are attending.
                  Froggy

                  phoenix_l_ll_l <garykemp@...> wrote:
                  Just to alert all you NUTS attending the event in Willows on Saturday. Oakstreetseekers and I
                  (bishoptakesqueen) have placed 13 caches that will be published tomorrow. around Willows
                  and mainly to the western foothills. West on 162 to Clark Valley Road, around and back to
                  162 then North at Elk Creek toward Chrome and back out the Newville road to Orland. A
                  lovely drive for this time of year and an opportunity to get a few more caches. At least 10 are
                  full sized caches.

                  Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.