Re: [NUTS] Willows Event

  • thrak
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 3, 2007
      I emailed this info to my wife.  Here is here reply:

      "Awesome. I'll put it on my calendar."

      Sounds like a plan to me.

      Bert Mansfield wrote:
      Aloha all you NUTS,
      I'm planning an event for Willows on April 28 at Pat & Larry's Steakhouse.  So far, I've got us down for lunch, tri-tip or chicken for $15.  I'm working on a vegeterian alternative.  Hope y'all come.
      Froggy

      in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
      to find your fit.
    • Gary Kemp
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 3, 2007
        Re: [NUTS] Willows Event Of Course we will come.  We will try to place a few more caches out to our western foothills to provide a lovely drive and some new finds for you.

        On 4/3/07 8:21 AM, "Bert Mansfield" <plunkandfroggy@...> wrote:

        Aloha all you NUTS,

        I'm planning an event for Willows on April 28 at Pat & Larry's Steakhouse.  So far, I've got us down for lunch, tri-tip or chicken for $15.  I'm working on a vegeterian alternative.  Hope y'all come.

        Froggy

        in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel <http://travel.yahoo.com/hotelsearchpage;_ylc=X3oDMTFtaTIzNXVjBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzIEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->  to find your fit.

      • thrak

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 11, 2007
              That's because Pat & Larry's hasn't set a time.  i'll post it when I know exactly, but it will be a lunch thing.
              Char AKA Froggy

              Bert Mansfield wrote:
              Aloha all you NUTS,
              I'm planning an event for Willows on April 28 at Pat & Larry's Steakhouse.  So far, I've got us down for lunch, tri-tip or chicken for $15.  I'm working on a vegeterian alternative.  Hope y'all come.
              Froggy

              in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
              to find your fit.

              Looking for earth-friendly autos?

            • Keith and Debbie
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 14, 2007
                Hi, just wanted to know when this event is going to take place?
                Seen alot about it but missed the date. Let me know and if we can make
                it I will respond. Well I will respond either way. Thanks Debbie and
                Keith
              • thrak

                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 26, 2007
                    Just to alert all you NUTS attending the event in Willows on Saturday. Oakstreetseekers and I
                    (bishoptakesqueen) have placed 13 caches that will be published tomorrow. around Willows
                    and mainly to the western foothills. West on 162 to Clark Valley Road, around and back to
                    162 then North at Elk Creek toward Chrome and back out the Newville road to Orland. A
                    lovely drive for this time of year and an opportunity to get a few more caches. At least 10 are
                    full sized caches.
                  • Bert Mansfield
                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 26, 2007
                      Thank you Oakstreetseeksers and bishoptakesqueen for all the new caches!  Shoud add to the fun for the few of us who are attending.
                      Froggy

                      phoenix_l_ll_l <garykemp@...> wrote:
                      Just to alert all you NUTS attending the event in Willows on Saturday. Oakstreetseekers and I
                      (bishoptakesqueen) have placed 13 caches that will be published tomorrow. around Willows
                      and mainly to the western foothills. West on 162 to Clark Valley Road, around and back to
                      162 then North at Elk Creek toward Chrome and back out the Newville road to Orland. A
                      lovely drive for this time of year and an opportunity to get a few more caches. At least 10 are
                      full sized caches.

                      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.