Fw: nuts

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
      I rx'ed this msg today, but I'm not sure...
      I think Cathie could set a msg to the N.U.T.S. by just sending it to nuts_@yahoogroups.com but I'm not sure...
      Anybody know for sure...
      TNX, Jim
      PS... I always tell any newbies that have found my caches about our group in an email...

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2007
          TNX Mike...
          I didn't think of that... I have been so busy with everything, I haven't had time to do much with the N.U.T.S...
          I hope that changes soon...
          Jim
          PS... I did get 12 caches in Maui...