New cache...

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2004
      I just to let everyone know... My new cache is being watch...
      COULD BE TOUGH...
      And there is someone looking for it right now... 7:30 AM!!!
      Boy... Must be a real die-hard cacher...
      Jim
    • Jim Olson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005

        I know I haven’t been feeling good, but I should NOT have missed this one… Even sick, I could have crawled up & grabbed this one… Well maybe not crawled, but I didn’t even bring it up until after Bobolu got FTF!!!

        Way to good Bob!!!

        In the immortal words of Don Adams in Get Smart…

        “Miss it by that much.”

        Jim

        GCMN25 Honorable Men by Cache Busters (kgunter/dgunter)