Re: [NUTS] Tanky hits 8,000

  • thrak
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007
      WOW!  Major congratulations. What an amazing accomplishment. Just so folks know -- this places Tanky at #102 IN THE WORLD for number of finds. I hope that, when I reach 104 years old, I can do something like that too!

      Congratulations Tanky. It's good to see such a nice - er, cranky - guy hit such a great milestone.

      -Thrak-

      bert or pat hall wrote:

      Took some leg work!

    • Warren Harding
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 2, 2007

        Good one, Thrak!  There are a lot of April Fools out there and I is one of them.

        47Dad47

        From: "bert or pat hall" <bnphall@...>
        To: <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [NUTS] Tanky hits 8,000
        Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 07:41:14 -0700

        Took some leg work!

        Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN Presents today.