Re: [NUTS] Tanky hits 8,000

  • thrak
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007
      WOW!  Major congratulations. What an amazing accomplishment. Just so folks know -- this places Tanky at #102 IN THE WORLD for number of finds. I hope that, when I reach 104 years old, I can do something like that too!

      Congratulations Tanky. It's good to see such a nice - er, cranky - guy hit such a great milestone.

      -Thrak-

      bert or pat hall wrote:

      Took some leg work!

    • dawn mateo
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007
        Awesome work tanky!!!!

        bert or pat hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
        Took some leg work!

        Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      • Bryan Wright
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007

          Congrats Tanky!  It seemed like only yesterday you were at 4300 or so.  3700 finds on short spring day in very early April is surely quite an accomplishment.  Heck, just logging that many finds would make my head spin!  Of course hugs from you will be no where near as much fun as hugs from Crystal or Vicky…  such is progress I guess.   Way to show TRAKD a thing or two about obsession!

          The SKWERL

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 2, 2007

            Good one, Thrak!  There are a lot of April Fools out there and I is one of them.

            47Dad47

            From: "bert or pat hall" <bnphall@...>
            To: <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
            Subject: [NUTS] Tanky hits 8,000
            Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 07:41:14 -0700

            Took some leg work!

            Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN Presents today.