Re: [NUTS] Tanky hits 8,000

  • bert or pat hall
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007

      I was talking about my bicycle.
      What day is this?
      Tanky
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 8:23 AM
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] Tanky hits 8,000

      I love weekends...we always get the milestones, and that's a lot of vicarious fun for me.��

      Way to go Tanky!

      On Apr 1, 2007, at 7:41 AM, bert or pat hall wrote:

      Took some leg work!

    • thrak
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007
        WOW!  Major congratulations. What an amazing accomplishment. Just so folks know -- this places Tanky at #102 IN THE WORLD for number of finds. I hope that, when I reach 104 years old, I can do something like that too!

        Congratulations Tanky. It's good to see such a nice - er, cranky - guy hit such a great milestone.

        -Thrak-

        bert or pat hall wrote:

        Took some leg work!

      • thrak
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007
          Duh....... April Fools

          bert or pat hall wrote:

          Took some leg work!

        • dawn mateo
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007
            Awesome work tanky!!!!

            bert or pat hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
            Took some leg work!

            Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

          • Bryan Wright
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007

              Congrats Tanky!  It seemed like only yesterday you were at 4300 or so.  3700 finds on short spring day in very early April is surely quite an accomplishment.  Heck, just logging that many finds would make my head spin!  Of course hugs from you will be no where near as much fun as hugs from Crystal or Vicky…  such is progress I guess.   Way to show TRAKD a thing or two about obsession!

              The SKWERL

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 2, 2007

                Good one, Thrak!  There are a lot of April Fools out there and I is one of them.

                47Dad47

                From: "bert or pat hall" <bnphall@...>
                To: <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
                Subject: [NUTS] Tanky hits 8,000
                Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 07:41:14 -0700

                Took some leg work!

                Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN Presents today.