RE: [NUTS] Tanky hits 8,000

  • erin@inreach.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007

      Tanky “hits” 8,000.

      Took some “leg work”.

      Hmmm… shouldn’t the subject line say ‘Tanky Kicks 8,000’?

      We all knew you were Cranky, but that’s a lot of folks to hit (or kick)!

      ErSamin

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007

        I was talking about my bicycle.
        What day is this?
        Tanky
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007
          WOW!  Major congratulations. What an amazing accomplishment. Just so folks know -- this places Tanky at #102 IN THE WORLD for number of finds. I hope that, when I reach 104 years old, I can do something like that too!

          Congratulations Tanky. It's good to see such a nice - er, cranky - guy hit such a great milestone.

          -Thrak-

          bert or pat hall wrote:

          Took some leg work!

        • thrak
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007
            Hey!  #102 is listed at 4322 finds and is listed as yfbtanky.  Ohhhhhhhh....... I was TRICKED into saying nice things about the evil old man!

            I guess that will pay me back for starting the whole "Cranky" thing.  D'Oh!

            -Thrak-

            bert or pat hall wrote:

            Took some leg work!

          • thrak
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007
              Duh....... April Fools

              bert or pat hall wrote:

              Took some leg work!

            • dawn mateo
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007
                Awesome work tanky!!!!

                bert or pat hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
                Took some leg work!

                Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

              • Bryan Wright
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007

                  Congrats Tanky!  It seemed like only yesterday you were at 4300 or so.  3700 finds on short spring day in very early April is surely quite an accomplishment.  Heck, just logging that many finds would make my head spin!  Of course hugs from you will be no where near as much fun as hugs from Crystal or Vicky…  such is progress I guess.   Way to show TRAKD a thing or two about obsession!

                  The SKWERL

                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 2, 2007

                    Good one, Thrak!  There are a lot of April Fools out there and I is one of them.

                    47Dad47

                    From: "bert or pat hall" <bnphall@...>
                    To: <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
                    Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 07:41:14 -0700

                    Took some leg work!

                    Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN Presents today.