Tanky hits 8,000

  • bert or pat hall
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007
      Took some leg work!

    • Jenn Oates
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007
        I love weekends...we always get the milestones, and that's a lot of vicarious fun for me.

        Way to go Tanky!

        On Apr 1, 2007, at 7:41 AM, bert or pat hall wrote:

        Took some leg work!

      • erin@inreach.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007

          Tanky “hits” 8,000.

          Took some “leg work”.

          Hmmm… shouldn’t the subject line say ‘Tanky Kicks 8,000’?

          We all knew you were Cranky, but that’s a lot of folks to hit (or kick)!

          ErSamin

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007
              WOW!  Major congratulations. What an amazing accomplishment. Just so folks know -- this places Tanky at #102 IN THE WORLD for number of finds. I hope that, when I reach 104 years old, I can do something like that too!

              Congratulations Tanky. It's good to see such a nice - er, cranky - guy hit such a great milestone.

              -Thrak-

              bert or pat hall wrote:

              Took some leg work!

            • thrak
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007
                Hey!  #102 is listed at 4322 finds and is listed as yfbtanky.  Ohhhhhhhh....... I was TRICKED into saying nice things about the evil old man!

                I guess that will pay me back for starting the whole "Cranky" thing.  D'Oh!

                -Thrak-

                bert or pat hall wrote:

                Took some leg work!

              • thrak
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007
                  Duh....... April Fools

                  bert or pat hall wrote:

                  Took some leg work!

                • dawn mateo
                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007
                    Awesome work tanky!!!!

                    bert or pat hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
                    Took some leg work!

                    Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

                  • Bryan Wright
                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 1, 2007

                      Congrats Tanky!  It seemed like only yesterday you were at 4300 or so.  3700 finds on short spring day in very early April is surely quite an accomplishment.  Heck, just logging that many finds would make my head spin!  Of course hugs from you will be no where near as much fun as hugs from Crystal or Vicky…  such is progress I guess.   Way to show TRAKD a thing or two about obsession!

                      The SKWERL

                      Message 10 of 10 , Apr 2, 2007

                        Good one, Thrak!  There are a lot of April Fools out there and I is one of them.

                        47Dad47

                        From: "bert or pat hall" <bnphall@...>
                        To: <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
                        Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 07:41:14 -0700

                        Took some leg work!

                        Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN Presents today.