Re: [NUTS] Geocaching in the Paradise Post newspaper...

  • Pat or Bert Hall
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2004

      Good job!  Should have been in the Saturday Evening Post.
      Tanky

      I don't want to toot my own horn, but my little one & I took a reporter out Geocaching last Thursday & she put the article & my little one's picture in the Saturday Paradise Post... I had to take the picture, & email it to the reporter... Her photographer couldn't make it... Then the reporter did spell my last name wrong... Oh well...
      Rock, Crystal and Pebble are in it with pictures also...
      Here is a link, but only 1 of the 5 pictures is in the link...
      I'll have the paper with me at the event on the 16th, for those who are coming...
      http://www.paradisepost.com/Stories/0,1413,292%257E30280%257E2441197,00.html
      Jim

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

    • emsdawn21