Help Support This Science Fair Project!!!

  • Thrak
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007
      Folks, a new cache was just published called Princess Troll and it's a Science Fair project.  They are logging the number of hits on the cache.  I think  it's a GREAT idea so I'm asking you all to make an effort to find and log this cache before April 10.  The listing says the cache will stay in place after that but the official logging for the project is from April 1 - April 10.

      Let's show them that the N.U.T.S. support them.

      -Thrak-