Re: [NUTS] P.O.

  • thrak
    Message 1 of 26 , Mar 30, 2007
      Yes, THAT'S the way to use Technu. It's not any good if you wait until you realize you have PO. At that point the oils have already bonded with your body below the skin and it's too late. Technu will strip the oils off the outside of your skin if you use it soon enough.

      bert or pat hall wrote:

      I don’t get PO and clear it out along the trails in the South Yuba River state park each year.  Mrs Tanky does get it big time, so I do this:  Take off clothes and put in the washing machine.  Rub down with Technu, then take a shower.  This seems to work.  Technu is what the park rangers use and it removes the PO oils.  Soap and water removes the Technu.

      Here’s what you DON’T DO:  Take a shower with the same soap your spouse uses.  This caused Mrs Tanky to spread it over her entire body.  Once.  We’re still married, tho.

      Tanky