RE: [NUTS] POak

  • geospyder
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2007

      PO is all gone except for a few red splotches.  I avoided it on my skin.  It was the clothes I forgot about.  Taking off my hiking boots that evening is when I got it all over the inside of my arms.  Sit down and reach down like you are untying and taking off boots.  You’ll see that the insides of your arms tend to rub against the pant legs.  Next time – if there is a next time – I’ll make sure I avoid it all together – period.  Twice in 60 plus years isn’t too bad though.

      Jim (geospyder)