Geocaching in the Paradise Post newspaper...

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2004
      I don't want to toot my own horn, but my little one & I took a reporter out Geocaching last Thursday & she put the article & my little one's picture in the Saturday Paradise Post... I had to take the picture, & email it to the reporter... Her photographer couldn't make it... Then the reporter did spell my last name wrong... Oh well...
      Rock, Crystal and Pebble are in it with pictures also...
      Here is a link, but only 1 of the 5 pictures is in the link...
      I'll have the paper with me at the event on the 16th, for those who are coming...
      http://www.paradisepost.com/Stories/0,1413,292%257E30280%257E2441197,00.html
      Jim
    • Jenn Oates
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2004
        What a great article!

      • nelson143@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2004
          Good write up!
          Must have been the week for interviews...Today I was interviewed by the Orion (CSUC newspaper) but not geocaching related.
          Looking forward to the pizza event!
          Ed

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 7, 2004

            Good job!  Should have been in the Saturday Evening Post.
            Tanky

            I don't want to toot my own horn, but my little one & I took a reporter out Geocaching last Thursday & she put the article & my little one's picture in the Saturday Paradise Post... I had to take the picture, & email it to the reporter... Her photographer couldn't make it... Then the reporter did spell my last name wrong... Oh well...
            Rock, Crystal and Pebble are in it with pictures also...
            Here is a link, but only 1 of the 5 pictures is in the link...
            I'll have the paper with me at the event on the 16th, for those who are coming...
            http://www.paradisepost.com/Stories/0,1413,292%257E30280%257E2441197,00.html
            Jim

            Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

          • emsdawn21