poison oak

  • Bert Mansfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2007
      Aloha,
      A Hawaiian friend of mine said that she gave her kids aloe vera to drink every day for 6 months when they were kids and they've never gotten it as adults, so I'm on that regimen now and hoping it works.  Time will tell.  I bought a huge bottle of it at the health food store and it's mde with distilled water, so it tastes like water.  The brand name is George's.
      Hope that helps.  Cache on!
      Froggy

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.