NUTS Geocoin Now Available Online

  • blucruzfamily
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4 11:25 AM

      I have finished setting up the paypal account to accept payment for the coins. If you would like to order coins shoot an email to nutsgeocaching@... stating how many coins you would like. (limit 5)

      I will send you an invoice which will contain a Paypal link to pay for the coins. Once payment is recieved we will ship the coins within 72 hours.

      The price for coins are as follows:

      1-coin:        $8.50 + $1.50 S/H + Paypal Fee $.60 = $10.60

      2-coins:      $17.00 + $2.00 S/H + Paypal Fee $.88 = $19.88

      3-coins:      $25.50 + $2.50 S/H + Paypal Fee $1.14 = $29.14

      4-coins:      $34.00 + $3.00 S/H + Paypal Fee $1.41 = $38.41

      5-coins:      $42.50 + $3.50 S/H + Paypal Fee $1.68 = $47.68

      The above fee's are for U.S. buyers only! International shipping and fees could be substantially more. I will calculate those fees on a case by case basis. The NUTS group is not a business and not a profit making organization. We cannot afford to absorb fees charged by Paypal, sorry.

      Please do reply to this posting to order coins! Use the link provided in the text above.

      Thanks...Blucruz

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4 9:57 PM
          I know that there are 10 copper and 10 silver special edition NUTS coins made.  One set was raffled off at the event and won by Froggy.    Blucruz and Rock & Crystal each got a set.  How are the remaining 7 sets going to be distributed?
            One suggestion is  a silent auction on some at the next event to raise money or even an online silent auction.  The limited edition coins are always the most sought after for collectors so they could bring in some good money for the NUTS
            I was also interested in the total cost of the coins and when they are all sold how much profit is the NUTS group getting.

        Mike
        Escapades

        blucruzfamily <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:
        I have finished setting up the paypal account to accept payment for the coins. If you would like to order coins shoot an email to nutsgeocaching@ yahoo.com stating how many coins you would like. (limit 5)
[...]

      • dawn mateo
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4 10:05 PM
          those are cool!

          blucruzfamily <gsmcelroy@sbcglobal .net> wrote:
[...]

          TV dinner still cooling?

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4 11:09 PM
            Mike, you may have missed the discussion, as I'm sure others have, re: the special edition coins We will be making an effort to have raffles or silent auctions for the remaining coins with a special effort to make sure the NUTS members get the majority of chances at the limited coins. One or two sets will go to EBay for the world to bid on. The coins cost $1412 after my discount of about $65. The cost was covered by BluCruz because: a). we didn't have enough in the kitty to pay the entire amount, and b). we didn't want to have all the NUTS money tied up, as there is usually some talk of renting a meeting spot, and c) 'cause BluCruz and family offered! Our treasurer :o) will be able to give an accounting in the near future for all to see. As to the total profit, that, of course, will be announced when the coins have been sold. Does that help? Thanks everyone for your support and thanks too, so much, for all the positive feedback on the coins, I sure appreciate it (and you). Rock aka Don