Re: [NUTS] NUTS event

  • Richard Thompson
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 4 12:15 AM
      Hello, Rock

      This is Richard of the GeoCricets. I would like to get
      2 coins and any (LE or XLE) coins you might have to
      see. Please let me know what you have and what the
      price might be. I wanted to stop by the event but I
      was out of town and could not make it.

      Thank You

      Richard of the GeoCrickets

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/_____B/TM

      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 11, 2011
        A last minute reminder to all, we will be having a NUTS event at Logan's Roadhouse in Chico starting at 4:30 tomorrow (Saturday). Forgot the waypoint so check your local listings (GC.com) for more information and to log your intent so we know how many to seat. Hope to see ya'll there, Rock&Crystal
      • Tru2Cntry
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 11, 2011
          Hey do t know if it's too late but Bear and I have a friend
          Coming and he is eligible for 2 nuts too! He signed up to come as
          SeanStafford and he's coming all the way from Palo Alto. He's the
          One who did the ET Trail with us ;).
          Can't wait till tomorrow. See you there !

           Jan~Mari Lowry

          Sent from my incredible  IPhone

          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 12, 2011
            We had a lot of fun at the NUTS event tonight in Chico.  It was nice seeing such a good turn out.  Thanks to Rock & Crystal for hosting it.
            If anyone has pictures from tonights event please share them on the NUTS Facebook page.
            http://www.facebook.com/NUTSGeocaching

            Message 5 of 18 , Feb 12, 2011
              Facebook!  BAH!!!

              Message 6 of 18 , Feb 12, 2011
                @ Thrak...was that BAH!!! in a good way?

                Message 7 of 18 , Feb 12, 2011
                  Curmudgeons don't do social networking sites............

                  Never been to facebook, myspace, etc. Don't have a smartphone. Don't tweet or blog. Don't watch TV. I do go to the library frequently though.

                  Yep, a troglodyte to be sure. ;-)

                  Message 8 of 18 , Feb 12, 2011
                    On 2/12/2011 10:58 PM, thrak@... wrote:
                    > Curmudgeons don't do social networking sites............
                    >
                    > Never been to facebook, myspace, etc. Don't have a smartphone. Don't
                    > tweet or blog. Don't watch TV. I do go to the library frequently though.

                    And you call yourself an I.T. guy... :-)
                    Message 9 of 18 , Feb 13, 2011
                      We have placed a cache in honor of Mr B in the Oroville Wildlife Area.  We would like to thank everyone at the NUTS event in Chico who added items to the cache.

                      From: Anthony Guzzi <dukeofurl@...>
                      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                      Date: Saturday, February 12, 2011, 11:00 PM

                      Message 10 of 18 , Feb 14, 2011
                        Hey there all you NUTS,

                        Just a reminder that there is another NUTS event (GC2N9YH) on Saturday February 26th at Clear Lake. (Hey, when it rains... it pours, right?) SmokeysRedheadHelper is hosting, and it is their farewell gathering before they head out on a huge adventure across the U.S. Check the listing for time and place. PLEASE log your intent and the number in your party ahead of time so they can prepare the establishment hosts. Lots of caches in the area, too. Hope to see y'all there, R&C

                        p.s. A huge thanks to Escapades for collecting the goodies and placing the MrB Memorial cache.

                      • thrak@pacbell.net
                        Message 11 of 18 , Feb 15, 2011
                          Hey! I don't consider Facebook or Twitter to be IT related. After all, how is having 200 "friends" whom you've never even met an IT thing? :-D

                          On 2/12/2011 11:00 PM, Anthony Guzzi wrote:

                          On 2/12/2011 10:58 PM, thrak@... wrote:
                          > Curmudgeons don't do social networking sites............
                          >
                          > Never been to facebook, myspace, etc. Don't have a smartphone. Don't
                          > tweet or blog. Don't watch TV. I do go to the library frequently though.

                          And you call yourself an I.T. guy... :-)

                        • redhawk2853
                          Message 12 of 18 , Mar 30 7:47 PM
                            We'll be having our third annual (Another) Salute to State of Jefferson Cachers on April 9th from 11:30 am to ?? at Heaven on Earth Bakery just south of beautiful Azalea, Oregon on I-5, exit 86. Awesome food and lots of treats and free raffles.

                            Rock&Crystal
                          • redhawk2853
                            Message 13 of 18 , Mar 30 7:51 PM
                              Oops, waypoint is GC2Q9H8 for the Oregon event.
                            • Anthony Guzzi
                              Message 14 of 18 , Mar 30 8:45 PM
                                On 3/30/2011 7:51 PM, redhawk2853 wrote:
                                > Oops, waypoint is GC2Q9H8 for the Oregon event.

                                I think you have a typo in that waypoint, cause I copied and pasted that
                                one, and it's a puzzle cache in Germany...
                              • Edward Nelson
                                Message 15 of 18 , Mar 30 9:23 PM

                                  Message 16 of 18 , Mar 31 6:42 AM
                                    OOPS 2, that's what I get for not using my specs. GC2Q9HP.

                                    To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                                    From: dukeofurl@...
                                    Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 20:45:16 -0700