Re: [NUTS] foreign coins

  • rich sasek
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2007
      What kind of coins are you talking about? Just foreign coins in general or is foreign cache-coins?
      Rich

      Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...> wrote:
      I'd like to restart the foreign coin exchange cache, but I need foreign coins.  If you have any, please bring them Saturday night to The N.U.T.S. Geocoin Debut Event GC10TW6. Thanks.  See ya there.
      Froggy

    • Bert Mansfield
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 5, 2007
        Thanks to all who donated foreign coins to me at the event.  I will putting it out soon.
        Thanks especially to djteam who gave a full container so I can replace as needed.
        Thanks again one and all.
        Froggy

        with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.