Re: [NUTS] Re: A little help for a newbie...

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2004
      TNX Mike... I will forward this msg to Bruce...
      I'm also going to send him the link for the event... Maybe you guys can talk then...
      BTW... I bought a PDA off eBay, & it should be here tomorrow... It's just an old Palm IIIx, but it's got 4mb... That should hold enough pages for me...
      Type at you again soon...
      And see you on the 16th...
      Jim