Re: [NUTS] foreign coins

  • Lindda Maeding
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3 9:39 AM
      FYI... the last time I was there, "Coin Drop" by the
      4mountainpirates had quite a selection of all types of
      coins....Since this is a quick neato cache between
      Colfax and Auburn and many of you come this way, you
      might stop off and add to what you are doing.
      Have fun
      Marty

      --- Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...> wrote:

      > I'd like to restart the foreign coin exchange cache,
      > but I need foreign coins. If you have any, please
      > bring them Saturday night to The N.U.T.S. Geocoin
      > Debut Event GC10TW6. Thanks. See ya there.
      > Froggy
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Get your own web address.

      http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265
    • Trevor Anderson
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3 10:59 PM
        Congrats to Sailorscogers for the big 4K at the NUTS Event today!!!

      • rich sasek

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3 11:18 PM
            What kind of coins are you talking about? Just foreign coins in general or is foreign cache-coins?
            Rich

            Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...> wrote:
            I'd like to restart the foreign coin exchange cache, but I need foreign coins.  If you have any, please bring them Saturday night to The N.U.T.S. Geocoin Debut Event GC10TW6. Thanks.  See ya there.
            Froggy

            Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

          • Bert Mansfield
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 5 11:03 PM
              Thanks to all who donated foreign coins to me at the event.  I will putting it out soon.
              Thanks especially to djteam who gave a full container so I can replace as needed.
              Thanks again one and all.
              Froggy

              with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.