foreign coins

  • Bert Mansfield
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007
      I'd like to restart the foreign coin exchange cache, but I need foreign coins.  If you have any, please bring them Saturday night to The N.U.T.S. Geocoin Debut Event GC10TW6. Thanks.  See ya there.
      Froggy

      Get your own web address.
    • Lindda Maeding
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2007
        FYI... the last time I was there, "Coin Drop" by the
        4mountainpirates had quite a selection of all types of
        coins....Since this is a quick neato cache between
        Colfax and Auburn and many of you come this way, you
        might stop off and add to what you are doing.
        Have fun
        Marty

        --- Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...> wrote:

        > I'd like to restart the foreign coin exchange cache,
        > but I need foreign coins. If you have any, please
        > bring them Saturday night to The N.U.T.S. Geocoin
        > Debut Event GC10TW6. Thanks. See ya there.
        > Froggy
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Get your own web address.

        http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265
      • Trevor Anderson
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2007
          Congrats to Sailorscogers for the big 4K at the NUTS Event today!!!

        • rich sasek

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 3, 2007
              What kind of coins are you talking about? Just foreign coins in general or is foreign cache-coins?
              Rich

              Bert Mansfield <plunkandfroggy@...> wrote:
              I'd like to restart the foreign coin exchange cache, but I need foreign coins.  If you have any, please bring them Saturday night to The N.U.T.S. Geocoin Debut Event GC10TW6. Thanks.  See ya there.
              Froggy

              Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

            • Bert Mansfield
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 5, 2007
                Thanks to all who donated foreign coins to me at the event.  I will putting it out soon.
                Thanks especially to djteam who gave a full container so I can replace as needed.
                Thanks again one and all.
                Froggy

                with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.